About Blue Planet IT
Blue Planet IT has brought together a collection of skilled and talented individuals from the world of IT. Some of the companies that our staff come from are names like HP, The Financial Times Group, Zenos and Fired Earth, to name a few. Our staff have held senior posts within these companies, responsible for design, implementation and support of 1000’s of users.
Blue Planet IT is a Microsoft Partner and has years of experience delivering solutions tailored to different businesses in the Midlands. Our head office is based at Main Road, Middleton Cheney, Banbury, OX17 2PW.
An IT partner with a shared vision
We believe technology should support, improve and enable businesses to grow and expand but it’s a complex area, our job is to understand your vision for your business and design and maintain systems that help you acheive that vision.
We believe that when the right IT solution is in place when you stop noticing the technology and just focus on doing what you and your team are good at.
The cloud has really come of age and we are experts in helping businesses realise the benefits of this exciting technology, this includes reduced initial spend, mobile working, off-site backups, improving and supporting business processes while complying with the latest legislation and data security. Speak to us and we can put you in touch with businesses that have already started using the cloud to help you understand how it can help your business.
We have supported and advised organisations who have grown from small businesses to national and international organisations. Through the growth we have been a trusted partner and advisor on many different aspects of the IT including, servers, networks, security, data analysis and project management from a few machines to thousands of machines with complex and varied environments.
“They were able to resolve a long-standing iPad issue - we're relieved it's fixed. Thank you to the team - always pleasant, they're great to deal with.”
“When I needed something urgently, the team were able to help me with a very quick response. Great service, thank you!”
“Perfect! My issues were sorted out without any fuss - exceptional service.”
“Great service from start to finish - very quick!”
“Exceptional service, above and beyond! Requests responded to promptly - thank you!”
“A good job done quickly and efficiently - we couldn't have asked for more! Exceptional service.”
“Great service - my issue was resolved very quickly and I was given a demonstration on how to use the system.”
- Implemented a seamless migration of a large-scale retail business from an on-premises Exchange Server to a modern and secure Office 365 platform.
Developed and operated the largest Microsoft Academy in Europe, ensuring optimal education and guidance for 4500 users throughout 31 venues.
- Set up and maintained a resilient and secure Wi-Fi infrastructure for a school, with complex security options for diverse user groups.
Designed, built, and integrated an Ofsted compliant web filtering and alert service for schools, facilitating safe and proper internet browsing for students and staff.
- Conducted a smooth and effective migration of a 150-user education provider in Oxfordshire from Google to Microsoft 365, enhancing their productivity and collaboration.
- Handled and completed the relocation and office setup of a 50-user design company in central London, guaranteeing minimal downtime and maximum performance.
- Developed and deployed a tailored database system for a retail business, facilitating effective control of stock and product choice.
Supported with the successful launch of a new office in the United States for a leading UK engineering business, by designing and implementing a robust and secure network infrastructure and providing onsite installation.
- Created and maintained a sophisticated network and IT system for a legal firm specialising in nuclear energy, adhering to the highest standards of security, rigorous process and protocols and the highest levels of confidentiality.